This collection contains over 24,000 e-mails from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palinís administration and was obtained in June 2011, more than two and a half years after the public records request for these materials. Crivella West, at its own expense, converted the paper copies of the e-mails produced back into searchable digital copies and made the digital copies available to the public without charge. In addition, Crivella West has provided analytical tools to organize the documents to help users uncover information of interest. Crivella West is continuing its collaboration with msnbc.com, Mother Jones and Pro Publica. Follow the story on: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/43281157/
spread the word!
Using the Site
- Click on Search link located under Public Access Collections.
- Enter desired search term(s) into search bar and click the "Search" button.
- Select desired document and click on document link - example, "Subject: RE: schedule".
- Search term(s) can include single terms or phrases.
- When searching for a phrase, surround with double quotes - example "US Attorney ".
- Advanced operators that can be used while searching include AND, OR, and NOT.
Use of Content
The hosting of these documents on this website is provided by Crivella West as a public service.
The FREE CONTENT provided on this site may be used provided you do not modify or alter these materials in any way that will violate Crivella West's intellectual property rights, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. The material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. In return for the use of our FREE CONTENT the user must give attribution to "Crivella West Incorporated".